Rechercher dans ce blog

Test de niveau en anglais avec correction


 

 1. I haven't got ……

A.  no brothers or sisters  
B.  brothers or sisters  
C.  any brothers or sisters  
D.  some brothers and sisters  


2. ..... Caviar in the fridge.

A.  There isn’t no  
B.  There is any  
C.  There isn’t any 
D.  There aren’t no  

3.

A.  What’s like Paris?  
B.  How’s Paris?  
C.  What’s Paris like? 
D.  How Paris is?  

4. I wanted an orange car, but they only had .....

A.  a one red  
B.  one red  
C.  a red one.  
D.  a red.  

5. We have to go to the supermarket ..... some bread and milk.

A.  for getting  
B.  to get 
C.  to getting  
D.  for to get  

6. ..... sugar for my coffee!

A.  There aren't any  
B.  There is any  
C.  There isn’t no  
D.  There isn't any   

7. Every year,he goes to the coast for his holidays ....

A.  in train  
B.  on train  
C.  by train  
D.  with train  

8.

A.  He never comes after 2:30  
B.  He never after 2:30 comes  
C.  He comes never after 2:30  
D.  After 2:30 he never comes  

9. There is .......... of beer left from the party

A.  little  
B.  much  
C.  a lot   
D.  too  

10. They …….. time for lunch

A.  hadn’t  
B.  didn't have  
C.  didn’t have got  
D.  had not  

11.

A.  Pass the salt to Tom  
B.  Pass the Tom a salt.  
C.  Pass the salt at Tom  
D.  Pass to Tom the salt.  

12.

A.  Arrives Philip late never.  
B.  Late,Philip never arrives  
C.  Philip arrives late never  
D.  Philip never arrives late.  

13.

A.  What’s like the weather?  
B.  How’s the weather?  
C.  What’s the weather like?  
D.  How the weather is?  

14. Mark ..... fly to London tomorrow.

A.  to going  
B.  goes to  
C.  is going to 
D.  go to  

15. I have class …..

A.  on Mondays  
B.  in Mondays   
C.  at Mondays   
D.  by Mondays   

16. He ….. breakfast yesterday


A.  hadn’t  
B.  no had  
C.  didn’t have got  
D.  didn’t have  

17. The room was empty. There ..... there.

A.  wasn’t nobody  
B.  was anybody  
C.  was nobody  
D.  was somebody  

18. There ..... hooligans at the match, for a change.

A.  were no  
B.  weren't no  
C.  were any  
D.  were not  

19. “..... have you been going out with him?” “Only a few months”

A.  How long  
B.  How long time  
C.  What time  
D.  For how long  

20. My mother asked me if I was hungry, But I said that I ……. dinner.

A.  had already got  
B.  had already had 
C.  have already had  
D.  already had  

21. She can't escape the fire. There is ..... time!

A.  much few.  
B.  too much little  
C.  too little.
D.  too few.  

22. Micheal ....for the Bank since last year.

A.  did work  
B.  has worked  
C.  does work  
D.  works  

23.

A.  I told him that he come home at once .  
B.  I told he come home at once.  
C.  I told him to come home at once.  
D.  I itold,'come home at once!'  

24. If I didn't have to work, I …….. the beach.

A.  will move to  
B.  have moved to   
C.  would move to  
D.  would have moved to  

25. Tom ..... Elizabeth to go to the hospital

A.  told 
B.  said  
C.  saying to  
D.  telling to  

26. Have you phoned the restaurant about the booking? Yes, I’ve …..done that.

A.  still  
B.  already 
C.  yet  
D.  now  

27. “.....have they been living in Paris?” “Only a few months”

A.  How long  
B.  How long time  
C.  What time  
D.  For how long  

28. They weren’t invited to the party, and nor .... I.

A.  weren’t  
B.  was  
C.  were   
D.  wasn't   

29. We can’t get there by 3:00pm. There is ..... time.

A.  few  
B.  too little 
C.  too much little  
D.  too few  

30. He arrived ..... Heathrow airport on Friday morning.

A.  in  
B.  at  
C.  on  
D.  by  

31. The kitchen can’t be dirty, he .....

A.  is just clean it.  
B.  have just cleaned it.  
C.  just clean it.  
D.  has just cleaned it.  

32. Don’t start .....

A.  to shouting!  
B.  shouting!  
C.  shout!  
D.  in shouting!  

33. Peter is ..... Jane to do it at this very moment.

A.  telling
B.  saying  
C.  saying to  
D.  telling to  

34. “..... have you been waiting?” “Only a few minutes”

A.  How long 
B.  How long time  
C.  What time  
D.  For how long  

35. I'm catching an early flight tomorrow, so I....drink too much champagne!

A.  needn't  
B.  haven’t  
C.  mustn't  
D.  have had to  

36. He ..... go to see the accountant this morning .

A.  must  
B.  had to 
C.  ought to  
D.  must to  

37. I wouldn’t mind .....the baby tonight.

A.  to look after  
B.  look after  
C.  looking after 
D.  to looking after  

38. You don't look very well. Maybe you ..... see a doctor.

A.  need  
B.  have  
C.  should have  
D.  ought to  


39. I'll never forget..... Rosa win the Eurovision

A.  see  
B.  to see  
C.  seeing  
D.  seen  

40. The letter ..... yesterday, but I don't know for sure.

A.  may arrive  
B.  might arrived  
C.  should arrive  
D.  may have arrived  

41. If you get bored, call me ..... you like, and we can go for a drink.

A.  whenever  
B.  soon  
C.  always  
D.  whatever  

42. In the beginning the street was noisy, but now I............it


A.  used to  
B.  used   
C.  am used to  
D.  would  

43. Thanks for remembering my birthday, but you........bought me a present.

A.  shouldn't have  
B.  haven’t  
C.  mustn't  
D.  have had to  

44. How long have you worked here? I don't remember......you before.

A.  did meet  
B.  meeting 
C.  to meeting  
D.  to meet  

45. You guys ..... better get a move on if you don't want to miss the film.


A.  ought  
B.  had  
C.  have  
D.  would  

46. This is the cat ..... I saw.

A.  whom  
B.    
C.  what  
D.  who   

47. You can meet me ..... you like.

A.  whenever 
B.  soon  
C.  always  
D.  whatever  

48. I ..... working at night nowadays.

A.  used to  
B.  used   
C.  am used to  
D.  would  

49. I wouldn’t mind ..... tonight.

A.  to go out  
B.  go out  
C.  going out  
D.  to going out  

50. "Those cases look heavy" “..... carry one for you?” “That’s very nice of you”

A.  Will I  
B.  Do I have  
C.  Shall I 
D.  Do I   

51. That was a great match. I’ll never forget ..... Revaldo score that goal.

A.  see  
B.  to see  
C.  seeing  
D.  seen  

52. I wish I ..... a million dollars, I'm tired of being poor.

A.  have  
B.  would have  
C.  had  
D.  had had  

53. He was spending money …….. rich !

A.  as if  
B.  as if he were  
C.  like  
D.  as  

54. It's a pity you didn't come to the Exhibition. You .... It.

A.  would like  
B.  had liked  
C.  would have liked  
D.  will like  

55. I think the joke........very funny, because you're laughing a lot.


A.  should have been  
B.  must have been
C.  was to be  
D.  should be  

56. He wrote the programme …… , .He really is very clever.

A.  by his own  
B.  on his own  
C.  on himself  
D.  by his ownership  

57. What an amazing holiday! We should have done this...

A.  years back
B.  for years  
C.  since years  
D.  in years  

58. Although it was very late, she..... book two tickets to Greece.

A.  should  
B.  can  
C.  was able to  
D.  would can  

59. Your cough is terrible! You .......quit smoking.

A.  mustn't  
B.  should  
C.  would  
D.  may  

60. She....................very beautiful, because everybody said so.

A.  should have been  
B.  must have been  
C.  was to be  
D.  should be  

61. Not mentioning anyone ….. , but who left the door open all night?

A.  especially  
B.  specially  
C.  in particular  
D.  himself  

62. She worked hard yesterday and ..... type all the letters.

A.  was able to  
B.  can  
C.  could  
D.  would can  

63.

A.  Ask her when will be ready the food.  
B.  Ask her when will be the food ready.  
C.  Ask her when the food will be ready. 
D.  Ask her when will the food ready be. 


64. I couldn’t mend the PC myself, so I ..... at a shop.

A.  had it mended  
B.  had it mend  
C.  did it mend  
D.  had mended  

65. I wish I ..... a car, I’m tired of catching the bus.

A.  have  
B.  would have  
C.  had 
D.  had had  

66.

A.  That’s a brown, attractive leather coat.  
B.  That’s a brown leather coat attractive.  
C.  That’s an attractive leather brown coat.  
D.  That’s an attractive brown leather coat.  

67. He wrote the programme …… , he didn’t need anybody's help.

A.  by his own  
B.  on his own  
C.  on himself  
D.  by his ownership  

68. ….. waiting any longer. They are clearly not coming.

A.  There is no use B.  It is no point  
C.  It is no use   
D.  It is usefulness   


<< Correction>>

Sujets corrigés des concours à télécharger en pdf!